Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bridal Beauty Trish


The beautiful pictures in this blog were provided by Lora Mote.  She and Julie were great to work with.  Trish was such a beautiful bride, I’m sure you would agree.  During her trial she explained how her then fiancé wanted her to look.  We created a look and pretty much nailed it on the first try.  Her wedding colors were a beautiful deep blush pink, so we decided to use a soft pink pallet to compliment.

The day of the wedding everyone was so calm, warm and friendly.  Trish was so relaxed and didn’t seem to have a worry in the world.  As she sat and talked with her mom, I started on her beautiful sister’s hair and makeup.  I tried new colors on her sister, colors she wasn’t used to but she loved it. I love introducing people to colors they didn’t think would work on them.  I then did her gorgeous niece’s hair.  As you see this family has a lot of gorgeous, thick, long hair- a whole lot J. So I made sure to add extra pins, holding and setting spray not to mention it was a misty day. Then I worked on her mom’s hair and makeup. She was absolutely beautiful.  By this time, the rest of her bridal party started to come.  They all were doing their hair and makeup in another area of the house – they were such fun.  It was like a bunch of friend hanging out. The atmosphere was still calm but now a bit more festive.  Lastly, I begin working on Trish.  I curled and set her hair with setting spray and pins because I wanted these curls to last as long as possible. Then I started on her makeup, I used a beautiful light pink on her lid and mix of brown and burgundy in the crease and a soft highlight under her brow. I make sure to flawlessly apply the Gratobian foundation.  I applied a little NARS blush in Orgasm and mix it with a little blush from my MAC pallet because I love to custom mix my colors, especially for my brides. Every look I create is customized for them alone.

When Lora and Julie arrived to take the pictures they said Trish looked like she was photo shopped in real life.  What a compliment!  They were so much fun to work with. They provided a fun and light atmosphere and the result are these stunning photos.

I finished Trish off by applying a light pink lipstick but then I changed it to a deeper burgundy to add a little more pop and plus this was a color I knew would last all day.  I took her hair down and styled it and place the beautiful veil on her head.  By now the Hummer Limo has pulled up and the calm atmosphere turned into excitement and a rush to start loading to get this party started.  I did last minute touch ups on Mom, Sister and Trish.  I wished her well and off she went.  What a great experience.  She is such an amazingly sweet person and I wish her and Damian all the very best life has to offer.

Photographer: Lora Mote Photographer, www.loramotephotography.com - 510.541.1031
Makeup Artist: Bridal Beauties by Keisha – www.bridalbeautiesbykeisha.com – 240-603-1012

No comments:

Post a Comment